The First Legal Steps

In order to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage, (which must be lodged with me a minimum of one calendar month prior to your wedding) – I will need to see the following:

Your birth certificates (originals not photocopies)

A foreign (NOT Australian) passport is acceptable if you were born overseas and your birth certificate is not available. This passport is acceptable if it is current or lapsed – but not cancelled.

Divorce or the Death Certificate – if either of you has been married before

NB. All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English by an approved translator.  (I can help you with this).
If either party is under 18 years of age, both a Court order and parent’s consent are required. Under no circumstances may two people under the age of 18 years marry each other.



Contact Me Now!

Contact Details

Image 0416 098 908

    Send Message